Thursday, October 15, 2009

Holiday deadlines and featured at Tennessee Pediatrics...

It's that time of year! My schedule is starting to get very booked up for the holidays, so make sure you book NOW if you want to make an appointment in time. My cut-off dates are as follows:

12.12.09 Must have your shoot done to have your DISK back by Christmas
11.25.09 PRINT and CANVAS orders must be in by this time to have them back by Christmas
10.25.09 ALBUM orders must be placed in time for Christmas arrival



On another note:


The Murfreesboro office of TN Pediatrics now features several large canvas prints of my work. I am so excited to showcase some images on their walls! Special thanks to Pam for arranging this.

Here are a few pics:




2 comments:

KarlaJean77 said...

awesome!

Monika R. said...

I love TN Pediatrics! And love that my baby girl is featured!!! Yay for Brooke Kelly!