Friday, November 13, 2009

The Making of a Christmas Card

My best friend and her husband had this great idea for their Christmas card this year. They wanted to incorporate their dogs and brought in their own props. I will let the pictures tell the story...























And the final outcome..... (click to enlarge)




















Those of you coming in for Chrismas shots, I LOVE unique ideas. So brainstorm and bring in some fun props to make your card unique this year!!




Another Holiday deadline reminder:


ALBUM deadlines have already passed

11.25.09 PRINT and CANVAS orders must be in by this time to have them back by Christmas

12.12.09  Must have your shoot done to have your DISK back by Christmas

3 comments:

Nicole said...

So Stinkin' Cute!!!!!

CandyC said...

Thanks so much!! I love our card and already thinking of ideas for next year :)

Nichole said...

I needed that laugh:) Perfect!