Saturday, February 6, 2010

Brian and Dorothy

I will be photographing Brian and Dorothy's wedding at the beautiful Cedarwood in September, but first we had to do their engagement session! They braved the super cold weather and wind today and were such troopers. In these first few images, they are wearing the outfits that they wore on their first date. How sweet is that?!? I also LOVE Dorothy's engagement ring--check out that emerald. They very obviously adore each other and I had a great time at their shoot.

I hope you love your preview Dorothy and Brian!  :)







3 comments:

Krista Lee said...

Very cute! My clients saw you standing over them while they were laying in the road and almost left the scene... They thought something had happened to them.. Then they realized you were just taking an "artistic" photo... LOL

Unknown said...

Lol, that was hilarious! We had a lot of fun, and we LOVE the preview! All our friends/family did too. Brooke is awesome!

Unknown said...

I got my CD today, thanks Brooke! The pictures are awesome!