Saturday, February 27, 2010

Carter 8 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer

I shot Amy and Mark's wedding a few years back and today I was soooo excited to meet their new addition. Carter James is 8 days old and absolutely precious!!  He may have taken over the title of easiest newborn shoot ever. We got the sweetest shots of him, and their dog Boomer even played nice for some treats.  :)

Congratulations Mark and Amy--he's perfect!

To view more favorites from this session, click here.


(click images to enlarge)





5 comments:

Jackie P. said...

Awww, how sweet, Mr. G! Cute little boy. My mom said he's going to be as handsome as his daddy.

Brooke, great job as usual!

Kelli Nixon Photography said...

Great images. Love the last one with the three of them.

Kelli

Unknown said...

I love them! Such sweet pictures! And the cutest baby boy ever!

Christina Bacon said...

I love your work, Are you in Nashville, Tn?? I need to read your site further, I love the baby with the tobogin.

igor said...

Отличные фотографии, спасибо за урок, если Вы не против, я добавил на Вас ссылку в свой блог. Удачи, с уважением, Igor.