Friday, May 21, 2010

Adele, 10 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer

Not only did I fall in love with sweet Adele, but her beautiful story as well. On the day her parents filled out all of their official paperwork to become available as adoptive parents, a birth mother approached them about taking her baby girl. Sweet Adele was welcomed into this world 10 days ago and given to her Mommy and Daddy. Their amazing network of friends also have babies around the same age and have been donating breastmilk to this family to try and give Adele the best possible start. I think that is just awesome!!

It was so great meeting your family Sydney. Congratulations again on this precious baby girl. Hope you love your preview.  :)






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke,

The pictures on the blog are amazing! I cannot wait to see all of them--it makes me
want to do another session while she is so small to capture this moment. I love all
your amazing "props" to capture her :) You were amazing with her!

Thank you,
Sydney

Anonymous said...

What precious photographs of a beautiful angel!!!

Jennifer Buck Stevens

Anonymous said...

Amazing and inspiring story, parents, and pictures. It brought a tear to my eye!

Danya

gilesandkim said...

Brooke,

I love these pics of Sydney and Adele! Great job once again!! Congrats Sydney!!