Friday, May 14, 2010

Heather and Taylor: Nashville Engagement Photographer



Can this couple be any more gorgeous?!? Heather and Taylor booked me to shoot their wedding coming this October, but yesterday we had a blast during their engagement session. They wanted to start off with some sweet, romantic images. However, they vamped it up at the end and we got some super hot shots--they look like they should be on a magazine cover.  ;)

I had so much fun with you Heather and Taylor!  I can't wait until October!

Here are a few favorites...
(click to enlarge)



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous..love them..can't wait to more!!! Great job Brooke!!

Darla

Michael Spencer said...

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW....

Sherri said...

You two are a gorgeous, sexy couple! Love the pictures!

Nikki said...

Wow!! I love these pics. They are gorgeous!!! You two are beautiful.. Heather, I am so glad you have found happiness. Taylor, take great care of my cousin...I can tell in both of your eyes you adore each other. Don't ever let your fire go!!!

Aunt Jan said...

Beautiful. These pictures show the love and playfulness of a young couple with their whole lives in front of them. Always keep that sparkle. Always laugh. Then you've got it made.