Sunday, August 15, 2010

Addyson: Nashville Child Photographer

I can't believe that Addyson is 18 months old already! I have been shooting her since she was in the womb and this time has gone by so quickly. I was so surprised to see that her bright red hair is turning blond. She is cuter than ever and I do believe that her favorite word is "no." That's all I got from her during the entire session. Ha ha ha. She was a dancing queen and I love that last shot of her playing peek-a-boo with me.

Awesome seeing you, Wendy!  :)


4 comments:

Wendy Anderson said...

These are amazing! I'm so in love...once again you have outdone yourself! Thanks girl! You rock!!

Nicole Elliott said...

Love the second one - adorable, angelic face.

p.o.s.h. said...

OMG....her hair IS turning blonde. She is as cute as ever. I think I love the second, third or last shot. Too hard to choose.

And it is bad I am jealous of an 18 month old's hair? No doubt she is going to have fabulous hair like her mommy :)

Phoebe said...

My fav it the third to the last one! Love that outfit! Too cute!