Monday, August 23, 2010

I Heart Faces: Beach Fun Photo Challenge


This week's challenge over at I Heart Faces was perfect since we just got back from our Tybee Island vacation a couple of weeks ago.  My 22-month old daughter had never seen the ocean before and ran straight for it as soon as her feet touched the sand. She has always been a water baby and she was in her element next to the ocean. She kept running around in circles, covering herself in the sand, and splashing in the ocean. It was amazing to watch her.

This was my favorite shot from our trip. It was the first time we put her on the sand.  I love the perfect circle of her little footprints and the sun flare just makes the shot of my sweet baby girl. It melts me...






Go see more of this week's entries!

17 comments:

Bre said...

Love the sun splash. Nice Picture!

L said...

this is beautiful! i love it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful light!! Love

Katie said...

I agree the lighting is perfect and that is such a sweet memory to catch on camera!

Nicole Denise said...

Your perspective in beautiful. The warmth of the image makes me want to take a deep breath and soak up the sun.

courtney brooke said...

this picture is stunning! captured perfectly!

melissa said...

What great lighting! Love it!

Julia said...

Those footprints are magical!

Pol said...

gorgeous! You captured her perfectly in the light

Bri said...

LOVE this shot of your sweet girl :)

Victoria Harris said...

I love this picture, great processing!

Brendazzle* said...

this is just so perfect.

Mindy said...

Aww...such a lovely photo and little girl! I have a 2yo girl myself and I think she has that same sweet yellow suit and I love the piggy-tails. Can I ask where you got the great blog frame (brown frame around pics)?

BETH said...

love the footprints too

April W said...

This is one of my favorites I have seen so far. Amazing photo!

p.o.s.h. said...

She melts my heart even from many miles away...amazing memory to last a lifetime. Love the photo, her and you.

Krista Lee said...

SO perfect.. Love it!