Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Paisley: Nashville Baby Photographer

Paisley was our second birthday girl of the day and she just celebrated her first birthday! Mom was worried because she hadn't had a nap, but I think this proved to be Paisley's best session yet! She only had one tiny breakdown, but that was good because it wouldn't be a Paisley shoot if I didn't get at least one shot of her sweet little pouty face. She devoured her cupcakes and got mad when it was gone...soooo cute!

Happy Birthday Paisley. I have loved watching you grow over the past year!





2 comments:

Jessica Jones said...

Brooke, you've done it again! I leave worried because she is a cry baby, but I LOVE the pictures! I especially love the up-close picture, I think it might be my favorite ever. Thank you so much for a great year of pictures, I'm sad its over! I will treasure these pictures the rest of my life :)

p.o.s.h. said...

I love the cake shots!!!!!!! YUM