Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Frost Girls: Nashville Children's Photographer


I have been photographing the Frost family since there was only one little girl to take pictures of and it is killing me to see how grown they are getting! We met up this evening for a quick shoot and the lighting was perfect. I have to say that this is the easiest shoot with them that I've ever had--it went great! Isabelle, Emma, and Sophie are ridiculously beautiful and so very sweet.  When we took this first shot, I told their mom we could quit right there. How precious are they?







And I'm so happy that there is a BOY in that belly! This is the last time I can title their blog "Frost Girls." Yay!

Great to see you and the girls, Brittney! I can't wait to meet Luke.  :)

2 comments:

Nicole Elliott said...

So adorable. I guess thats why they call it magic hour light...these pics are magical.

p.o.s.h. said...

These are perfect!!

Congrats on the baby boy Brittney!! He is already so lucky with those 3 little girls to love him :)

~Candace