Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Milam, 10 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer

When Milam's mom emailed me about newborn photos, I had no idea who she was (blame it on those married names). Then I found out she is a childhood friend and our kids go to the same preschool.  It was so great seeing her and she also brought along her mom and sister which was a treat as well (it's been YEARS)! Her boys are just precious and we had a very relaxed session. Milam wanted a lot of feeding breaks, but still let me have my way with him. Big brother Reed was on his best behavior and SO patient during the shoot.

It was so great to see you guys! Hope you love the preview.  :)










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are PRECIOUS!! I absolutely LOVE them! Thanks so much! It was great to see you and I can't wait until the next shoot!!

Nicole Elliott said...

So cute! Reed and Milan are precious!