Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ryleigh: Nashville Children's Photographer

I spent the afternoon with Ryleigh and her parents on their family owned farm. We had 900 acres of land, a couple of lakes, a plethora of horses, many dogs, and  Ryleigh's pony at our disposal. However was I going to get any good images of all that?!?  ;)

Ryleigh was so excited when I arrived and she was a complete natural in front of the camera. This girl was working her attitude and was so much fun. I had a great time spending a couple of hours with her and her family.

It was great meeting you Heather and Wesley. Hope you love your preview!








3 comments:

p.o.s.h. said...

What an awesome shoot! These images are fantastic :)

Can I have my own pony?

Monika said...

These are some of your best images yet! Beautiful!

heather finch said...

I love them Brooke can't wait to see the rest