Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy, Happy New Year!

 Thank you all for letting me into your lives--2010 was was a great year for BKP. Many of you come back time and time again, and I love getting to know you and becoming friends with you. You all make it possible for me to do what I love. I hope to keep growing as a photographer and giving you images you truly cherish (sounds cheesy, but oh so true).

This year will bring some changes. I am so very lucky to be so busy. However, with the crazy growth that is happening I am booking months in advance. I hate having to turn people away, so please book as early as possible.  (This goes for newborns as well. Book while you are still pregnant! I am only taking so many shoots per month)

I have prided myself on keeping my prices competitive since I know a lot of you pinch pennies for your shoots. Unfortunately, my studio rent did go up a couple of months ago and that means I have raised my pricing slightly to reflect this increase. If you are already on Baby's First Year, this will not apply to you. All new packages are on the website.

I have FINALLY created a Facebook Fanpage! If we reach 500 fans by Friday, I will have the first giveaway for the year. Go "like" the page and tell all your friends.
(BKP Facebook Fanpage)


I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and I look forward to seeing your smiling faces soon!!



Photo by Krista  :)

1 comment:

chesley said...

i LOVE this picture of you guys!!!