Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tara, Will, & Mac: Nashville Engagement Photographer


Tara and Will met a few months ago and knew immediately that they were perfect for each other. Their wedding is next month--because when it's right--why waste any time starting the rest of your lives together? We had a beautiful day for their engagement session and they brought along Will's son Mac for some shots as well.



What is one word people would use to describe you as a couple?
relaxed, fast



What are your favorite "together" activities?
Hanging out. We have a lot of shared outdoor activities that we're excited to get to do together now that it's spring.

Will, what do you love about Tara?
Her smile and her laugh. As soon as I took the next shot he grins, points at her and says, "That one." 


Tara, what makes Will sexy to you?
I love his hands. I love the way they feel against mine, the way they are working hands.


Where was your first date? What did you do?
Our first family date was to the zoo...[at one point] I looked over at will and had that ridiculous weak at the knees feeling because I was suddenly overwhelmed with how much I loved him.



 
 Mac brought his friends Scooby and Shaggy long for their session. He picked out the next area and loved the colors. We had to get a couple with his toys of course!


How would you describe your style?
Versatile. I think we're both most comfortable casual and relaxed, but with little effort at all we're able to be dressed up and on point.
 


Hope you love the preview Tara, Will, and Mac!!

1 comment:

Glenda said...

I see your smile and I can hear your laugh may you always be as happy as you are at this moment!
Love and happiness always Mom