Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Birthday to Ella! Nashville Baby Photographer

It was nap time when Ella arrived this afternoon and we weren't sure we would be able to make it through the session. She had already had a rough day and was so sleepy! However, we kept trying to play and eventually she got a second wind and let mom and dad put her down. She was so stinking cute and I can hardly believe she will be one in a couple of days.

Emily and Brian--I have loved photographing Ella's first year. Come see me again soon!!  :)







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the rest... these are gorgeous. You captured her smiles perfectly! So glad we were able to finish!

Amazing job Brooke! We've had a great year with you!

Phoebe said...

I'm a sucker for the sucker shot!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I aboslutely adore your colors and that sucker shot is AMAZING!

Nicole Elliott said...

The sucker shot is perfection.