Sunday, May 15, 2011

Matt and Megan: Franklin Wedding Photographer {Lillie Belle's}


 Matt and Megan have to be one of the most genuinely happy couples I have ever seen. Yesterday was nothing but smiles and laughter among everyone involved with the wedding, and I believe that is a true testament that these two belong together.

We had sprinkles of rain throughout the day, but I think it just added a little character to our photos. Megan and Matt took everything in stride--including making a "ciccada swatter" for any uninvited guests that might show up. So funny!!









The groom's cake..an ode to Monty Python and the Holy Grail.














After the ceremony, the bridal party took a walk around the square in Franklin. My favorite group shot...






 The reception was a BLAST. Everyone was dancing all night long. Literally--they danced until the party was over. It was hilarious and here are a few shots that sum up the fun.  :)





 Matt and Megan, I had such an awesome time photographing your day. I hope you love the preview and enjoy your honeymoon!!!







1 comment:

Mikaela said...

Love, love, love the pictures so far!!! Umbrella pic is my favorite for sure so far. AGH! So frickin beautiful!