Thursday, June 23, 2011

Isla, 3 days old: Nashville Newborn Photographer

Isla was born Monday, spent her first night at home last night, and was in the studio first thing this morning. Mom and Dad looked well rested and blissfully happy. How is that possible?? This stunning family was a dream today and I so enjoyed meeting them. Isla is delicious and I'm a little bummed her family is moving away in a few weeks and I won't get to watch her grow.

Enjoy this beauty!


(I couldn't decide between these first two family shots, so you get them both)








8 comments:

Benjamin and Brittanie said...

Beautiful family! Job well done. I think I know who I'll be calling once we have a child! Fabulous work :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures. I am the grandmother and had to come back to Montgomery.Thank you for such wonderful memories. Carole Louis

Jen Huddleston said...

I want to hold her!

Nicole Elliott said...

Soo delicious! All the images are beautiful...as always :)

KarlaJean77 said...

love them! I think the green one (with the pink in the hat) should be in contention for your new prints for the studio...it's awesome!

p.o.s.h. said...

In love with the pink shot...that little smile is precious!

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

LOVE !!

Anonymous said...

Brooke,

Catherine and I just wanted to thank you again for such an amazing time with
you last Thursday. We LOVE, love, love the blog pictures! As do our family
and friends. We can't wait for the CD. Not only the photos, but the
session itself will always be glued in our minds as such a happy memory!

Thanks again! Hope you are having a great weekend

Greg and Catherine