Sunday, July 24, 2011

Kennedy, 7 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer

If you have had a shoot with me over the past several months, chances are you met my intern Nicole. She has been so awesome to have around and I have really missed having her here! I was supposed to photograph her birth, but as luck would have it her water broke the day after I went on vacation. Go figure! Luckily, my awesome back up stepped in and was able to capture that for her (thanks again Chesley!!).

Nicole and Mike did not find out what they were having, and much to Nicole's surprise it was a girl! This scrumptious baby girl listened to all of her Mommy's threats while she was in the womb and had the easiest shoot ever. We got through a ton of shots in less than 2 hours. It was fantastic!!

Nicole--thank you for being such a wonderful assistant. I wish you weren't moving away and I could keep you around. I'm so glad it was finally your turn today and I am in love with Kennedy. She is BEAUTIFUL!!

Hope you love them to pieces.  ♥



(extra long preview...)



Dad works for Nestle...we needed a shot for his office.  ;)














14 comments:

Nicole Elliott said...

Absolutely adorable. Especially love the Nesquick and Mad in Switzerland shots.

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

OMG ! Love these !!! Thank you so much ! What a wonderful way to top off my Brooke Kelly experience ! Looking at these pics are surreal ! I've oohed and ahhhed over so many other newborns shoots for so long. We will cherish these pics for the rest of our lives ! A lot of parents say they don't remember their kids being newborns. In about 13 years we will have these to remind us that Kennedy was sweet and innocent once upon a time. :-) We are so proud of her and you've captured this special moment in time to a "T". You are such a talent. Freakin' rockstar and just a sweet person in general ! Thanks for allowing me to pick your brain and learn as much as possible in a little amount of time. I hope we can squeeze in a 3 month session before moving.

Ann-Marie Sutherland said...

I had the opportunity to meet Nicole at Presley-Kate's 1 year session. She was a beautiful person and so very sweet. What a beautiful baby!! Congrats to you guys on such a sweet addition to your family!

Ann-Marie Sutherland

Jennie said...

These are beautiful! Congratulations Nicole!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Congrats!

Bernard, Danielle! & Addison

Alysia said...

She is so BEAUTIFUL. And you look amazing Nicole. Congrats to your hubby.

Phoebe said...

Nicole & I have so much in common! We love the same shots!

Unknown said...

So happy for you Nicole...she is perfection but that was expected when she is blessed with gorgeous parents.

I cannot pic a fav!! I love the family shots and those lips. I could eat her up!

Congrats on your new family :)

Alysia said...

Sorry....I meant to say "you and your hubby"....lol.

Anonymous said...

What a Blessing! Kennedy (think I will call her Grace) is beautiful, a long awaited gift. Can't pick just one favorite, they are all picture perfect. Before you know it, junior will be on his way. :) Congratulations!

Chelsea said...

All I can say that Kennedy is truly a DIVA in the making. She is gorgeous and already making her mark. I can't pick which one I love more! But the one that most amazed me was the one of her in the hat posing on her little bitty fists; all awhile enjoying her sleep. Michael and Shannon congrats and you have done a great job! We love you guys and can't wait to meet in person!

Nettie said...

Hi Mike and Nicole,

Kennedy is beautiful. What else should we have expected from such beautiful parents. Congratulations and don't let Granny Clara spoil her too much! LOL

Jen Huddleston said...

Delicious. The whole family is so sweet and Brooke you have not failed to capture it!

Susannah Wood said...

These are beautiful pictures. She is precious and perfect. I love the one with her on your side. Congratulations!