Monday, August 29, 2011

Layla Jane, 8 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer {Middle TN Newborn Photographer}


Can I just take a moment and say that for a split second today I rethought my decision to be done having babies? Then my sanity returned.  ;) 

Layla Jane Lavender (how fabulous is that??) made me work for a few of these shots, but the results are sooooo worth it. I literally was oooohing and ahhhhing while picking out favorites to post. Love, love, love that dad brought in his turntable!

Dear Sweet Baby Jesus, this girl is precious....













14 comments:

Unknown said...

The nest is precious...the turntable fantastic...Layla is GORGEOUS. I want her.

Misty said...

I double heart Layla Lavender. These turned out perfect, just like her!

Megewat said...

OMG OMG OMG!! Most adorable pictures I have ever seen. I love the family pic :)I cried over Layla again, Im sucha softy! Fabb job Brooke Kelly!

Ann-Marie Sutherland said...

Love love love!!!! That's all I can say!!!

Lauren said...

I'm in LOVE! With your photos and the baby. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the nest photo and the turntable one!

Nicole Elliott said...

Too many favs to pick...the turn table, the sweet expression in the second on, and the bird hat in the nest...come on...you're killing me with cuteness. Layla is a doll!

Saylorsmom said...

These are precious and I love her name. Layla is my favorite Clapton song. She is gorgeous!

cay said...

So sweet! Amazing what they can do now. She is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

OMG, Nick and Jessica. These are beautiful pictures and I cant wait to see her

Tina Leinart said...

Omg these pictures of Layla are so precious! How do you pick? Did you buy them all? I love your family picture also. I can't wait to see her.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful family you have. Enjoy every precious moment. You two will be wonderful parents. Nick please don't teach her how to blow up stuff like you and Brian did. Love you step mom

Selena(co-worker) said...

These are great. Wonderfully sytled and timeless. Congrats.

Can't spell- sorry said...

Styled..

Anonymous said...

Dear Nick and Jessica, thanks for posting the beautiful pics. Can't wait to see her in person! Love you guys!

Leslie and Clay