Friday, September 2, 2011

Jeannie, 2 years: Nashville Child Photographer

 If you are a regular blog stalker reader, you will know that most of my precious newborn hats and wraps come from the fabulously talented Tric Drake of Tricky Knits. She came by with her youngest little one today to do a cake smash for her 2nd birthday (since apparently she never did one with any of her 7 kiddos).  ;)
 I adore Miss Jeannie and she was hamming it up for me. However, she wasn't all that crazy about the cake--go figure! She preferred a DumDum. Ha ha ha...
Isn't she just delicious?!?






 

4 comments:

KarlaJean77 said...

LOVE the one with the purple background and the incredible smile...she is beautiful!

Tric Drake said...

Brooke - these are PERFECT! Thank you so much! I love them all. Hard to pick a fave! And her brothers and sisters love them all, too! You are so talented. Lucky me! :)

Unknown said...

I can just hear a sweet giggle coming from these photos...she is beautiful and all the shots are fantastic!

Nicole Elliott said...

Love those curls...she is too cute!