Sunday, October 23, 2011

Rob & Loren: Dickson, TN Wedding Photographer


Loren and Robert originally hired me to shoot their wedding last October, but they decided to post-pone for a year until Lauren finished nursing school. They ended up with absolutely beautiful weather yesterday and I knew on the drive to Dickson that all of the fall colors were going to make a fabulous backdrop for their day.









I could tell Loren was working very hard at holding back her tears, but the floodgates opened when she said her vows and I think everyone got a little choked up.


I won't mention that a candle fell over during the ceremony...or that a bridesmaid fell coming off the stage.
(Thankfully, nothing caught fire and she laughed it off. Great sport! ;)



Just as I anticipated--gorgeous light, beautiful fall colors, and radiant ladies.


The guys weren't too shabby either, but they were a tough group to crack.
They eventually loosened up a bit.  ;)




What a great group!




Then it was just Rob & Loren. They were so sweet together!








On to the reception...











Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Donegan! Thank you for letting me be a part of your day. I hope you love your preview! 


No comments: