Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Peanut (and his parents): Nashville/Smyrna Photographer

Last time I saw Jen and Drew was when they were in town for their maternity session. (Ok, that's not true...I saw them Saturday. But that was the last time they were at the studio) I think Peanut's delivery might have been one of the most anticipated ever and I along with every one of their family members and friends have been dying to meet him since he arrived. 

They are in town from London for a couple weeks, so of course we had to do a photo shoot! Kenneth is one of the happiest little guys ever and he did SO GREAT. I love this family so stinking much and I love that you can see how much they adore each other here.

Love, love, love you guys!!!!!!
 (and I'm pretty sure I'm mad about little man just as much as his parents)




































The always fabulous Sylvia with Seriously Foxy on Jen's hair and makeup.  :)






2 comments:

Lauren Grooms said...

Oh my gosh, I've been waiting to see what this baby would look like for like 8 years...and he is more perfect than I ever could have imagined. I adore the heck out of this family as well. Beautiful pics, as always!

Phoebe said...

Absolutely beautiful!