Friday, June 15, 2012

Ian & Averie: Peach Orchard Photo Shoot

I had a somewhat impromptu shoot with my little loves yesterday evening. I left in a rush because I wanted to make sure I had time to soak up the yummy light I knew was coming...and arrived without my camera. (*face palm*) So, rushed back home to grab it and caught the tail end of the deliciousness you see below.

This may have been the most cooperative my kids have ever been for a shoot. Maybe it's because I didn't have any expectations, maybe it's because A is a little older, or maybe it's because I promised popsicles at the end

Averie was having a blast with the peaches and Ian didn't protest too much.  Averie simply adores her big brother and even though she annoys him to pieces sometimes, he is such a protector of her. I love watching them together and I'm so lucky they are mine.

♥♥♥ 




































Thank you SO much to the B family for letting me use your beautiful orchard. Appreciate your graciousness so very much!!







6 comments:

Phoebe said...

speechless...

what a special time together! These are great!

Kate Hoon said...

I have always thought Averie looked like PK (and she still totally does), but that first picture...that smile is all you!

Krista Lee said...

awww! LOVE them!!!!

Nicole Elliott said...

WOW...I mean seriously, WOW.

These are amazing and of course your subjects are just too cute for words!

Unknown said...

In love with these and your little family...gorgeous!!

SmartandSassyLooks.com said...

love them all but the one with her stuffed animal is just priceless... I can't imagine what that will mean many years from now! Hope you can keep the stuffed animal what a great memory! amazing photos!!! Both kids are precious!!!