Friday, October 26, 2012

Ava, 2 years: Franklin, TN Photographer

I have been photographing this family since Ava was only a few days old and time has flown by! Her mom warned me that she had been having a rough day, but when we started the session Ava did so great!! (I still think you must have been lying Amy).  ;)  

Her Daddy recently restored his grandfather's truck and since Ava loves it, they wanted to use it for the session. I jumped on that idea! I told Amy the setup I had in mind and it turned out awesome. I love, love, love, those shots! And I love this family.


Enjoy!












This next shot cracks me up because you can see how animated I get trying to make all my little loves laugh at me...ha ha ha.






3 comments:

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

These are really great !

Rachel said...

Beautiful! And LOVE the location!

Unknown said...

Ditto on the location! Wow! Gorgeous family!