Saturday, November 10, 2012

Harrison, 3 months: Nashville Baby Photographer

How is my precious "nephew" already 3 months old??? I just photographed his birth last week. Ugh!! He is the happiest baby around and always so full of grins and laughs. It's hard for me to photograph him because all I want to do is snuggle him. I could seriously eat him up--he is sooooo delicious!! He did awesome until the end when we tried a shot that he absolutely hated and he lost it completely. We'll do that one at 6 months instead.  ;)

And of course, we had to get some beautiful momma & son shots. 
Love, love, love these two so much.


I love you, HT!!















{See more at The Snozberry Diaries}






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Be.still.my.heart.

In love with all of them...

We love you Aunt BK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*tear*

Nicole Elliott said...

Love his cute little mohawk ;)