Monday, November 26, 2012

Magnolia, 1 year: Nashville Baby Photographer

Miss Magnolia Grace is about to celebrate her first birthday. I met her Mommy and Daddy a little more than a year ago when they came in for a maternity session and I immediately fell in love with them. I knew that I would fall in love with Maggie too when she was born.

{I was right.}


This shoot is not only celebrating the first year of life of this beautiful girl, but it's the first official shoot I've done of the M three where Joanna is cancer free. Jo has said that even with the cancer, all the surgeries, and chemo treatments she has gone through in the past year, it has definitely been one of the best years of her life because of this face.




I have told Joanna so many times how thankful I am that our paths have crossed. She is one of the most remarkable women that I have ever met and thousands that have never met her have been inspired by her journey. I am so very lucky to call her a dear friend and so happy that she trusted me once again to document the love that she, Mark, and Maggie have for each other. 

I love this family.



















Lots can happen in a year...








*Thanks to Stephanie Childers for Joanna's makeup.  :)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous...your love just oozes from these photos.

I know I have been inspired by Joanna over the past year. I cannot wait to meet you one day!!

xoxo~
Candace

KarlaJean77 said...

So glad to see them all so healthy and happy and beautiful! That mom/daughter shot lying down is just amazing! This family is in my heart, as well as so many others, it feels as if I know them! Great job! And yay for an extra special 1 year celebration!

Drew Huddleston said...

Such gorgeous pics! ...as always!!! Particularly love the one of Mags crawling toward the camera with Mark and Jo sitting back behind her down the hall. Just so optimistic.