Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Barkers: Nashville Photographer

It's always a huge compliment when other photographers hire me to do their photos and Scott & Kristin happen to be my neighbors at Marathon. We had to reschedule twice due to yucky weather, but this morning they (and their kiddos) braved the cold with me. Poor Ella was freezing, but she and Hayden did so great. I can't believe how big they are getting!!

Hope you love them, Scott and Kristin. 
And Happy Anniversary!  ;)
























*Kristin's hair and makeup by the ever fabulous Seriously Foxy

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

What an amazingly cute family. Love all the pictures you captured, Brooke!!

Kristin said...

I seriously can not stop looking at them. I"m already picking out places on my walls for them! :)

Kristin

Unknown said...

Awesome location and sweet family!! Love.