Monday, January 28, 2013

Kayla, Larson, Ian, & Averie: Smyrna, TN Photographer

We had my niece and nephew this weekend and decided to do a cousin photo shoot. They were all over it in about 15 minutes, but lucky for them I work fast. Is it just me, or are the kids in our family extremely good-looking?  ;)





Larson is almost 12 and Kayla is about to turn 15. 
(That makes me feel old...)
















And my babies...

Yes, my son is gorgeous.



This is the first day ever that Averie asked me to curl her hair. (*tear*) It was sprinkling and didn't last long, but I love the combo of her curls, lashes, and rain in her hair in the shot below...









I love these kids!!


3 comments:

Katie said...

Stunning in every way!!

Nicole Elliott said...

So freaking gorgeous!!!! Larson looks so much older than the last time I saw him! Gah, these kids grow fast!

Unknown said...


Gorgeous post and gorgeous subjects. Love your babies!

And A cannot be asking for curls??? Seriously stop growing!

xx~
CC