Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Annabel, 3 months: Nashville Baby Photographer

I was originally going to photograph Miss Annabel pretty soon after she was born, but her parents decided they wanted to wait until she got to go home and could be free from most of her tubes. She was born early, had to have surgery at 3 days old, and will have to have heart surgery in a few weeks. This beautiful girl is now almost 3 months old, and while she still has a need for her oxygen tube, we were able to take them out for a few minutes at a time for her session.

She has the longest lashes (and red eyebrows) and I have to confess I am a little sad she slept through her shoot because she has the most beautiful blue eyes! She wouldn't even give me a peek.  ;)

It was so great to meet you Anne-Marie and Russell. Thanks so much for bringing your little lady to see me! She is just precious.








No comments: