Thursday, September 12, 2013

Caroline, 3 years: Nashville Photographer {Fair Photoshoot}

As soon as I started driving to the fair last night, I called Caroline's mom (my sweet cousin):

"I just saw lightning."

We had been planning this shoot for months and there was not another day we could both meet while the fair was still in town. We decided to drive there anyway and hope the rain passed. Lucky for us, it did and because of the weather, hardly anyone else there! It was so humid and hot, but Caroline was so cute looking around in awe of everything that it didn't even matter. I love these shots and this family!!

















1 comment:

Nicole Elliott said...

These turned out sooo cute!!! And the fact that there wasn't a crowd was a score!!! Makes it really feel like a special photo shoot!