Monday, September 23, 2013

Sasha Alexandria, 10 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer {Middle TN Newborn Photographer, Outdoor Newborn Photography}


I loved witnessing Sasha's birth and today she was one of the easiest newborn models ever.  She gets an extra long blog post partly because of that and partly because her parents are my sweet friends (and we did 2 sessions). Ha ha. She is so ridiculously adorable and she gave me several sweet smiles as well. I think this is my new favorite newborn session ever.

If you don't want to catch baby fever, you may want to stop here...












 (Sasha's mommy loves to knit, so I told her this was a must and she came prepared with lots of yarn!)







 (And one for her DJ Daddy...I won't mention what she did on his turn table)   
;)





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok besides my own newborn session (hehe) Sasha's are by far my fave...

Beautiful images--beautiful family--and beautiful baby!

And she's officially given me fever but I told her mommy I forgive her ;)

Nicole Elliott said...

Cant even find words to describe!!!! This is amazing. She is unbelievably beautiful and I'm so in love!

All the pics are just stunning...the ones in the woods = heaven. I'm also super in love with the yarn one - all of those colors. And the DJ one...come on! Killing me!

I'm sooooo smitten!!!! <3 !!!!!

Heather B said...

Yes! Love them! It's so hard to pick a favorite, but I LOVE the yarn! You are so creative Brooke:)

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

Wow ! Just wow !

Vickie Douglass said...

These are gorgeous pictures!! You do an awesome job!!