Monday, March 10, 2014

Katherine, 33 Weeks: Smyrna, TN Maternity Photographer {Nashville Maternity Photographer}


 This family has been with me from the very beginning. (As a matter of fact, their maternity shoot with their oldest was the first session I ever blogged.) Just as I have watched their family grow, they have watched me grow as a photographer. 

We had to reschedule their session a couple time because I had a birth session, then the weather was not cooperating. However, yesterday turned out perfect and we were so thankful! Katherine looks absolutely beautiful and the boys were having fun playing and being silly. Alex just knows that he is going to have a baby sister. I  can't WAIT to see if he is right!

I can't wait to photograph your family of FIVE in a few weeks, Kat & John! 
xoxo






















No comments: