Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sam & John: Murfreesboro Engagement Photographer



 When I met with Sam to discuss photographing her wedding, I thought she was a doll. I got to meet John last night for their engagement session and it makes me so excited that they chose me to photograph this special time. These two are high school sweethearts and are just adorable together! Since their wedding will be a more rustic/woodsy setting, they wanted a more urban look for their e-session. We had so much fun!


 And yes, all of my clients are extremely good-looking.  
;)




What is one word people would use to describe you as a couple?

Creative




What are your favorite "together" activities?

Netflix-ing, Card games, Travel, Crafts/DIY



Where was your first date? What did you do?

We were in high school - We went to a haunted house and corn maze. (And my
mom had to drive us! Ha.)




Where did your proposal take place?

Atlanta, Georgia




What makes him/her sexy to you? 

His intelligence, creativity, and humor. He will solve any problem, and he
helps me see things logically when I get too emotional and frustrated! He
keeps me grounded. Also, he is a great cook. Physically - his eyes.

She is smart, and is a very hard worker. dedicated to what ever task she
takes, she'll give 100% until the end. And she is goofy. Physically - her
eyes and smile is cute.






What is something memorable you have done together?

Went to Hawaii, graduated High School AND College together, travel travel
travel



What do you both do for a living?

She is a middle school art teacher, he does audio production.


How would you describe your style?

Classic, conservative

No comments: