Sunday, December 11, 2016

Josh & Hannah: Nashville Wedding Photographer {Houston Station Wedding}





I'm not sure I've ever met a couple more excited about starting their lives together. Hannah and Josh have been together since high school, but their giddiness has been infectious over the countdown of their wedding day arrival. These two are beyond adorable together. This was Josh's Facebook post Friday morning:

"2,490.
2,490 sunrises and 2,490 sunsets. It has been 2,490 days waiting for today. What's so special about this day? I get to marry the girl of my dreams, the love of my life, my one and only adventurer. 2,490 days ago we began this journey and I'm so ready to do this thing called life with her. It's okay to be pretty jelly, I know how lucky I am. 
0 days till "I do.""


Here is a peek into Hannah and Josh's first day as husband and wife...























 Hannah was completely calm and at ease until it was time for her to see Josh. She had butterflies, but they melted away as soon as her groom turned around. 












 These two love Christmas and knew they wanted a winter wedding. The chances of snow are not likely in Nashville in December, so they created their own winter wonderland. Let me tell you that it was freezing outside, but the entire wedding party were champs! (and maybe the girls were wearing leggings under their dressed--ha ha)




This light was so worth the cold!






Now it was time to get married! Hannah & Josh's guest signed a copy of "The Night Before Christmas" as they arrived and walked into the magical ceremony lighting.




Josh could barely hold it together during his vowels and I'm pretty sure there weren't many dry eyes in the house.






Now it was time for the party!







































Congratulations, Hannah & Josh!  
You are married!! Thank you so much for trusting me to capture this day. You are going to have a beautiful life together.

xoxo



Special thanks to:
Houston Station
Kate Anthony




No comments: